Monday, January 28, 2013

A New Goal

So now that I have my BIG race behind me I am looking for a new running goal and that goal for me it to actually RUN the a whole 5k yes I have done many 5k's but I have never actually ran the whole way. I get tried or I run way to fast in the beginning and burn myself out at the end, we have a 5k on the 9th and that is my lets see how far I can go race.
I am planning on running the whole thing and I am training for a half right now, I do have a half in mind I would love to do the Disneyland half but I just don't know if we will be able to go yet which is why we have not signed up in a charity group yet I know we need to decide about it and than just sign up but I just don't know if we can yet.
Once I get my 5k goal finished I want to become a faster runner, I know that I need to to lose some more weight which adding more miles and watching what I eat will help out with the weight loss. Another goal I am going for is teaching my three boys how to be healthier and how to live a healthier life, right now they like to get on the treadmill and run once I am done, they go for about 5 to 10 minutes with many stops to get water or just slow down. Even my little 3 year old loves getting on the treadmill and walking (of course I don't allow him to be on the treadmill without me next to him) but I love how he wants to follow in my footsteps of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment